Get To Know Teena Harris

I consider myself a “local” here at Lake of the Ozarks. In 2004 my mother moved my sister and I to Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, to be closer to family. I graduated from Camdenton High School in 2010. After graduation, I went into the workforce holding positions such as reservationist, server, and receptionist, eventually going on to manage a winery.


After my daughter, Emmalyn, was born in 2014, I took a year off from work. I reevaluated my career path and decided to pursue my passion for education and work towards becoming an Elementary School teacher. This fall, I will start my senior year at Central Methodist University and in Spring of 2019, I will complete my student teaching.

This September will mark my 2 years working at O’Donnell Law Center. I have always had a passion for helping others and a desire to expand my knowledge in various subject areas. Here at O’Donnell Law Center, I am getting the chance to learn about law and gain hands-on experience working with a team of astounding women. 




We Carry Your Burden ~ You Carry On With Life.

Disclaimer: No attorney-client relationship is created by the publication of this blog.

The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertising.

Phone: (573) 552-0317

O'Donnell Law Center, LLC



1026 Palisades Blvd. Suite 3
Osage Beach, MO  65065

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Ways to Make Divorce Easier on your Children

Meet Attorney Deirdre O'Donnell!

Cremation vs Burial – What’s the Difference?